IGI 4630 - One-Pour Container Wax . In an easy to cut form, now available in slabs. Great scent retention and long burning.
120F melt point.
A slab is apx. 10lbs and a case is apx 40 lbs (new size).
- Heat wax ito 160°F - 180°F.
- Preheat glass containers to 125°F - 149°F for better side adhesion.
- Add fragrance and dye, stir thoroughly, then pour between 150°F-160°F. (Can accommodate fragrance load up to a 10%)
- Allow to cool as slowly as possible. Do not place in a water bath or refrigerator to accelerate the cooling process.
- Different wicks may be needed depending on dye/fragrance combination.