After being down briefly at the end of February for updates, our website is again ready to take your orders! We hope it was worth the wait and we look forward to serving you.
...And Ready To Deliver!
All of your candle supplies will now be shipping out from our new location. It is our goal to make this transition as seamless as possible, but there are bound to be some glitches as we transition to a new operating model. If you have any questions or concerns, please email them to firstname.lastname@example.org.
We are committed to keeping you informed of changes to our service due to COVID-19. Please check back often as it is changing at a fast pace.
We are working toward our goal of next day shipping
- Our warehouse in Vaughan is set up in a way to provide fast and efficient order processing to get you your candle making supplies as quickly as possible. We are not able to accommodate customers coming in to shop or pick up orders. Therefore, all orders are shipping only.
- Shipping times do not include our processing time. We are currently taking 2-3 days to process your orders, shipping times will be in addition to this.
- Shipping companies can be backlogged creating delays
- All orders for candle making supplies MUST go through the Village Craft and Candle website.
- Our system does not allow us to alter an order once it has been placed. Customers have up to 1 hour after placing their order to cancel. However, we are working towards next day shipping, so this option may not be available in the future. To avoid disappointment, please double check your order before placing it.
Stock is flying off the shelves. In the fragrance descriptions, you may find suggestions for similar fragrances in the event you have to substitute. You can also build your own blends too.
Don't be afraid to mix an apple with a cinnamon with a sugar cookie or a pumpkin with a vanilla, a different spice or even fireside. We encourage CREATIVITY!
Product shortages and longer wait times.
We have been working behind the scenes to make some big improvements to our supply, logistics and warehousing and are excited to be making progress on the supply shortages seen in 2020.
If what you are looking for is "Sold Out" please use the "Email Me when available" and get the notification when it arrives. While we are optimistic that the inventory challenges are improving we must still reserve the right to limit quantities on products per customer.
Thank you for all of your support and understanding you have extended as we have navigated some big changes. It is a pleasure to work with so many businesses who get that as a supplier AND customer, we are a TEAM. We are not Amazon, nor do we ever intend to be. We are here to support you and make your business successful.
Sincerely,The Village Craft and Candle Team!