Your unique code and sign in instructions will be emailed to you after your purchase. You will participate in real time with the ability to ask questions as the class progresses. You will also receive a video copy to keep after the class at no extra charge. On the day of our event, you will need to enter your unique password into the live stream player, hosted on our website.
First ever – Live Stream Candle Class!
Join us online for a two hour crash course on the science of candle making. 2:00pm - 4:00pm (Eastern Time Zone.)
The first 45 minutes will cover off general information
Waxes- questions such as
– where does paraffin come from
– why is soy called natural
– what’s special about palm
– do beeswax candles really remove dust
– different waxes for different projects
– cored wick, is the “lead” scare real
– how do I know which wick to use
– why do I get a hole down the middle of my candle
– can I use crayons
– can I use food colouring or lipstick
– is there such a thing as natural colour
– are there different grades of fragrances
– can I use essential oil in candles
– can I use perfume
– does scent go bad
and then the candle making will begin!
Watch the process of making a candle in soy, paraffin and palm wax. Observe how different waxes take on colour, and how temperature can affect your final product.
Ask questions in real time via Facebook and get your answers during the class, hosted on our website.
We are super excited, and hope to see you “in class!”