Clear polymer beads that will absorb up to 30% fragrance oil. For use in sachets, car air fresheners, vacuum bags, or in potpourri dishes. Colour using liquid candle dye. Allow 4-7 days to dry.
Each pound of beads yields about 3 1/2 cups dry beads.
To Make 1lb of Aroma Beads:
- Using a glass measuring cup mix 2oz of fragrance oil and a touch of liquid candle dye (not even a drop - otherwise your colours will be very dark)
- Pour your mixture into the bottom of glass jars
- Pour aroma beads over the dye and scent mixture
- Close lid and shake jar. This allows the colour and scent to evenly distribute evenly over the beads
- The beads will not expand
- Allow 4-7 days for beads to dry