GREAT NEWS! The Academy will be available again April 2019 with a brand new home on-line.
Click here --> to Join Now
There is course if you are just starting out:
Are you thinking about making candles, surfing and pinning, and becoming overwhelmed?
Are you a candle fanatic, and it is time to save some money by making your own?
Are you at home with little ones and looking for a second income?
Do you need work that is flexible and rewarding?
Are you retired and bored?
Are you yearning to be your own boss?
Do you make candles but know there is soooo much more to learn?
Do you want to have your own DIY studio and teach?
Do you want to take your hobby to the next level?
Do you need help branding and expanding?
Revised Academy coming Spring 2019!!!
I started in my basement, and I understand how much time it takes to research and test. If someone knows an answer to your question, they may not want to help for fear that you may benefit.
Hogwash!! It's going on 20 years that I have been making candles. If I can help you, I will. Customer Anthony calls me "master", customer Kristy calls me "Candle Mom". Do I care if your supplies come from another supplier. No! (ok, maybe a little). But I will still help. I will help you save time and money and get the best results you can.
The course, community and mentoring will be a monthly fee, with an opt out at any time.
The Wax Artisan Academy Membership is designed to assist in nurturing, growing and supporting your love of candle making to a professional, profitable business.
- Inclusion in a Private Facebook Group
- Weekly video content covering technical issues, creative patterns and projects, covering all waxes and styles of candles.
- Live Q & A sessions
- Marketing and branding, pricing, sales training
- Member showcase -advice and assistance with your technical questions
- Community with like minded individuals with similar concerns and questions, in a safe, nonjudgmental environment
- Business lead opportunities for qualified
- Invitation to Member Meet Up and Creative Candle Mash Up in April 2019. Details to follow- limited spaces. Member priority.
- opportunity for one-on-one coaching
NEXT CLASS opens April 2019 and then not again until late summer. To get on that list, ask to follow WAX ARTISAN ACADEMY on Facebook and get future emails by CLICKING HERE